This tutorial is inspired by the nails Kumi is wearing in her music video “Physical thing“.
What you need: a thin brush.
- Base Coat: KIKO White strong&shiny No.05
- Nude: KIKO No.220
- Black: Deborah Shine Tech No.30
- White: KIKO No. 203
- Top Coat: KIKO Shiny Top Coat No.03
- Apply your base coat.
- Apply a nude polish.
- Use a “V” sticker for french manicure or a piece of paper and some tape like I did and paint the tip with black polish. If you have a steady hand I suggest you to paint it freehand because it’s really easy to smudge it if you use paper.
- This is the result you will have.
- Witha white polish and a thin brush draw some lines. On the index and ring finger paint it under the black, on the other nails paint in the middle of the black polish. Apply a second coat if needed.
- If you want to add a little detail you can glue on your ring finger a glitter ribbon like this one.