This is a super easy and cute nail art tutorial for Valentine’s Day.
What you need: gold hearts.
- Base Coat: KIKO White strong&shiny No.05
- Sheer Pink: Deborah nail space
- Pink: OPI NLJo1 “You’re Such A Kabuki Queen”
- Glitter Pink: KIKO No. 241
- Glitter: basic No.479
- Top Coat: Seche Vite
- Apply your base coat.
- Apply a sheer pink. This step is optional.
- Make a french with a bright pink polish.
- Apply a glitter pink on your french. This step too is optional. I added it because the clear glitter I’m going to apply next is very subtle and I wanted a more sparkling effect.
- Apply a glitter polish on a clear base.
- Add a small gold heart on the verge of your french.