Another cute nail art tutorial for Valentine’s Day.
What you need: a thin brush, a dotting tool.
- Base Coat: KIKO White strong&shiny No.05
- Pearl White: Broadway No.17
- Bright Pink: KIKO No.277
- Gold: basic No.309
- Light Pink: KIKO No.247
- Top Coat: Seche Vite
- Apply your base coat.
- Apply a pearl white polish.
- With a thin brush and a bright pink polish draw some heart. Change the position and dimension of the hearts on each nail.
- With the gold polish outline some hearts.
- With a dotting tool and a light pink polish make some dots.
- Make some smaller dots with the bright pink above the light pink ones. Don’t cover them completely.