Yes, it’s another Valentine’s Day tutorial! Are you tired of them? It’s just that I love to draw hearts and my sister got those cute little hearts for me and she wanted me to use them…
I promise that I will not make other Valentine’s Day nail art! (I’m lying!!)
What you need: a thin brush, little red hearts.
- Base Coat: KIKO White strong&shiny No.05
- Silver: DEBORAH Shine TECH No.22
- Red: RIMMEL LYCRA PRO No.323 RIVIERA RED
- Black: DEBORAH Shine TECH No.30
- White: KIKO No.203
- Top Coat: KIKO No.03
- Apply your base coat.
- Apply a silver polish.
- With a thin brush and some red polish draw an heart. Do the same on all the nails alterning red and black.
- With the same brush and white polish make a reflex on the red hearts, ONLY the red ones.
- On the black hearts write the word “LOVE” and add a small red heart.
Here is the final result.