I received the Liebster Award from Miss.Love2807. Thanks!
The Liebster award is for bloggers with less than 200 followers, indeed “liebster” can mean “welcome” and a lot more (check out Miss.Love2807‘s blog for more meanings!)
- Give us a little introduction to your blog.
I created this blog to display my nail art. At first I wanted to create simplified “home-made” versions of the nails I saw in Japanese nail magazines, that’s how I choose the name of my blog. As I got into nail art more and more, I started experimenting new techniques and I found inspiration in new things, but the purpose of my blog is still the same: create eye-catching nail arts, easy to do At Home.
- Is there something you want to change about your blog but couldn’t yet? If yes, what is it?
About the graphic of my blog I’m satisfied. I spent a lot of time on it, and even thought I’m not an expert, I like the result.
- Tell us one thing about you which people would not expect to hear.
My mom calls me “engineer” because I’m good at assemble and dismantle things.
- What was your favorite cartoon / anime when you were little?
I loved cartoons and anime, I still do! My favorites where The Aristocats, Mary Poppins, Mulan and a lot more…
As for the anime I love Sailor Moon, Ranma 1/5, Urusei Yatsura and more recently Inuyasha. But my absolute favorite was Tico and Friends (Nanatsu no uni no Tico).
- What do you think is THE nail polish color for this summer?
- Is there something you have not but would love to try (nail art wise)?
Not at the moment.
- Name us a beauty product you can not live without.
Lip balm. I have a few of them all around the house so I always have one at reach.
- Describe your style in one word.
Simple but refined.
- What nail art designs do you like the most? (like flowers, abstract, characters etc)
My favorite is the gradient french manicure but I really like flowers design too.
- Acrylic colors or nail polishes?
- Do you have a nail art idol?
I do, Minnie and Stephanie.