A cute nail art for Halloween. The spiders are really simple and easy, the braided nails require a bit of patience but I think they are totally worth it.
- Apply your base coat and then paint your accent nail with a white polish. Paint all your other nails with a black nail polish.
- To create a braided nail art paint an oblique stripe with a green polish. Let the green polish dry.
- Paint a purple stripe in the opposite direction. Let it dry and then add a black stripe.
- Repeat alternating the colours until the tip of the nails.
- To create the spiders I used a black marker but you can also use acrylic paint or nail polish.
- I added tiny eyes to the spiders to make them more cute.
- When the polish is dry apply your top coat. Be patient and wait or all the colours will smudge together.