In this post I’ll show you quickly my early Christmas gift.
Since I am a big fan of everything Korean I have always wanted to try Korean cosmetics and especially skincare. I have been using SKIN79 Hot Pink BB Cream for years but for some reason I never got around to purchase anything else.
This Christmas I decided to treat myself to some staples or “cult products” of Korean beauty. I’m not a beauty or skincare expert so don’t expect full reviews, I’ll just add some comments and opinions.
- Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner
- It’s Skin Power 10 Formula VC Effector
- It’s Skin Mangowhite Peeling Gel
- Holika Holika Daily Garden Citron Cleansing Foam
- Tony Moly Water Bomb Sleeping Pack
I have only been using this products for a couple of weeks but I already really like them. They all smell amazing especially the Holika Holika Cleansing Foam. My absolute favourite is the It’s Skin Peeling Gel. I never used a peeling gel before and I really like how it makes my skin smooth and clean.
- Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream
- Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder
- Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion
- Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur
- Clio Professional Gelpresso Pencil Eyeliner in Golden Khaki
- Peripera Cushion Lips in OR02
So far I’m really liking the Etude House primer and cushion foundation, they give a very natural finish.
- Etude House Wonder Pore Black Mask Sheet
- The Face Shop Character Mask – Panda
- Malie Greent Tea Sheet Mask (free sample)
- Malie Snail Sheet Mask (free sample)
- It’s Skin Mangowhite Cleansing Foam (free sample)
- It’s Skin Bébé Lotion d’Escargot (free sample)
- Innisfree Apple Juicy Cleansing Oil (free sample)
- A-True SOS Anti-Truoble Kit
I haven’t tried any of the samples and face masks (I had to take pictures!!) but I’m definitely posting pictures on Instagram when I try the masks because I’ll look really funny!
I’m not going into details about the nail polishes because I have dedicated a post to them with swatches and reviews.
Let me know if you like this type of not nail-related post, I’m trying to variate the blog content a bit because lately I feel it’s a bit monotonous!
Feedback is always greatly appreciated 🙂