This nail art is really adorable and also perfect for Valentine’s Day!
- Apply your base coat.
- On your thumb and middle finger create an half moon french using a peach polish. I used L’Oreal Color Riche 856 Peach Neglige.
- On your ring finger create an half moon french with a pink polish with gold glitter. I used Deborah Milano Pret a Porter 13 Love At First Sight.
- On your pointer and pinky apply an ivory polish. I used Deborah Milano Pret a Porter 11 Ivory Affair.
- To recreate the 3D look of Hyoeun nails I used a nude polish to draw a “sweater/knit” pattern. I used KIKO 372.
- Add a small pearl on the peach half moon.
- Apply your top coat.